查看原文
其他

《小猪佩奇》系列之第一季 52:The School Play 学校戏剧

The School Play

Peppa Pig S01 E52


https://v.qq.com/txp/iframe/player.html?vid=p0144ygtucj&auto=0&width=500px&height=375px

School Play 学校戏剧

- Peppa's playgroup are going to put on a play.

  佩奇的幼儿园要演舞台剧了。

- The Little Red Riding Hood.

  剧目是童话故事《小红帽》。

- Hurry.

  好耶。

- All the children have parts in the play.

  所有的孩子都会参加。

- They have to practice at home.

  他们得在家里练习。

- Peppa is going to be the Little Red Riding Hood.

  佩奇要饰演的是小红帽。

- Mummy Pig has made her costume.

  猪妈妈给她做了戏服。

- Daddy Pig is helping Peppa practice.

  猪爸爸在帮佩奇练习呢。

- Okay, Peppa, what do you say?

  好了佩奇,你该说什么??

- I'm Little Red Riding Hood.

  我的名字叫做小红帽。

- Very good. Then what?

  非常好。然后呢?

- Um.

  嗯。

- I'm going to visit my grandma!

  我要去看我的奶奶了。

- I'm going to visit my grandma!

  我要去看我的奶奶了。

- Bravo, Peppa.

  太棒了,佩奇。

- Danny Dog is going to play the Big Bad Wolf.

  小狗丹尼要扮演的是大灰狼。

- Granddad Dog and Mummy Dog are helping him practice.

  狗爷爷和狗妈妈正在帮他练习。

- I'm the Big Bad Wolf.

  我是一只大灰狼。

- Try not to laugh,

  尽量不要笑。

- Danny,You should be a bit scarier. Try it like this, Danny.

  丹尼,你应该表现得有点可怕。试着像这样,丹尼。

- I'm the Big Bad Wolf! I'm going to eat you all up!

  我是一只大灰狼。我要把你吃掉。

- Grr!

  啊。

- You see?

  看到没?

- Yes!,That was really scary!

  是的,你那样真的很吓人。

- Pedro Pony is going to play the Hunter.

  小马佩德罗来扮演猎人。

- He will rescue Peppa from the Big Bad Wolf.

  他会从大灰狼手中拯救佩奇。

- Um.

  嗯。

- I'm the Hunter... and...

  我是个猎人...还有...

- Pedro is a bit shy.

  佩德罗有点害羞。

- Neigh, you say, “I'm going to chase you away, you Big Bad Wolf!”.

  你要说:“我要把你赶跑,你这个坏蛋大灰狼”。

- Um.

  嗯。

- Go away, naughty wolf.

  快走开,你这只顽皮的狼。

- Very good, Pedro.

  非常好,佩德罗。

- Rebecca Rabbit is going to be the Grandma.

  小兔瑞贝卡要扮演奶奶。

- What do I say, Mummy?

  我要说什么?妈妈。

- Let’s see. At the start of the play, you get locked in a cupboard by theBig Bad Wolf.

  让我瞧,这出剧的一开始,你被大灰狼锁在了柜子里面。

- Then, right at the end of the play, you are rescued by the Hunter.

  然后在剧的最后呢,你被猎人拯救了。

- And you say, “Thank you.”

  然后你就说:“谢谢。”

- Thank you.

  谢谢。

- Very good, Rebecca.

  非常好,瑞贝卡。

- Everyone has come to see the school play!

  大家都来看他们的舞台剧了。

- Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to our play, “The Little Red Riding Hood”.

  女士们先生们,欢迎来看我们的舞台剧童话故事《小红帽》。

- First, let us meet the actors!

  首先,有请我们的演员们上台。

- Please, please! For the sake of the actors, no photography, please!

  各位,为了我们的小演员好,请各位家长不要照相。

- And now our play begins!

  我们的节目现在正式开始。

- Grandma is at home.

  奶奶她在家里呢。

- But who is this visitor?

  有谁来看望奶奶了?

- Woof woof! I'm the Big Bad Wolf.

  我是一只大灰狼。

- Well done, Danny!

  演得好,丹尼。

- Um.

  呃。

- Oh, dear, Danny has forgotten what he says next.

  哦糟了,丹尼忘了下一句该说什么了。

- Grandma, you must go in the cupboard.

  奶奶,你得躲进柜子里面去。

- Go in the cupboard!

  进到柜子里去。

- The big bad wolf is pretending to be Grandma!

  现在开始大灰狼假装自己就是奶奶了。

- Ooooh!

  哦。

- I am Little Red Riding Hood. I'm going to visit my grandma.

  我的名字是小红帽。我要去看望奶奶了。

- Bravo, Peppa!

  演得好,佩奇。

- Daddy,you must not take photos!

  爸爸,你不能在这里拍照片。

- Oops! Sorry, Peppa! Carry on.

  我忘了。抱歉佩奇,继续。

- I'm going to visit my grandma.

  我要去看望奶奶了哦。

- Oh. You don't look like my grandma.

  你看上去不像我的奶奶啊。

- What big eyes you have.

  你的眼睛好大啊。

- What big teeth you have.

  你的牙齿也好大。

- You are not Grandma!

  你根本不是我的奶奶。

- You are the Big Bad Wolf!

  你是坏蛋大灰狼。

- Ooo...

  哦。

- Help! Oh, help!

  救命啊,救命。

- But look who is here!

  快看看是谁来了。

- Just in time! Pedro the Hunter!

  非常地及时。猎人佩德罗来了。

- Help! Oh, help!

  救命啊,救命。

- Just in time!

  真是太及时了。

- Pedro the Hunter!

  是猎人佩德罗来了。

- Pedro is a bit shy.

  佩德罗有点害羞。

- Pedro, would you like me to come on with you?

  佩德罗,需要我跟在你后面吗?

- Yes, please.

  是的,谢谢你。

- You are a very naughty wolf.

  你真是只顽皮的大灰狼。

- I've saved you, Grandma.

  我救出你了,奶奶。

- Hurry.

  咳咳。

- Thank you.

  谢谢。

- Bravo!

  演得好。

- Bravo!

  演得好。

- Pedro, you were very good.

  佩德罗,你演得真是太好了。

- You were almost as good as me.

  你演得几乎和我一样好。

Peppa所在的幼儿游戏组要排练小红帽这个剧,每个小伙伴都有一个角色。


Peppa扮演的是小红帽,Mummy pig帮她准备了服装,Peppa换上服装,开始在家排练。Danny Dog 扮演大灰狼,他也在家排练,他扮演的大灰狼不吓人,于是Granddad Dog 示范他应该如何扮演一个吓人的大灰狼。Rebecca Rabbit 扮演小红帽的外婆,她有些害羞,在家排练的时候,Rebecca的Mummy教她如何说台词。表演这天,家长都来看表演。Danny表演的大灰狼很吓人,Peppa演的小红帽很不错,一点都不怯场。


轮到Rebecca上场的时候,她却因为害羞,迟迟不敢上台,最后在老师的陪伴下上台表演。表演很成功,家长和小演员都很开心。

网络资源,仅供学习交流

您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存