查看原文
其他

《小猪佩奇》英文字幕 04:Camping 宿营

《小猪佩奇》中英版01:Muddy Puddles 泥坑

《小猪佩奇》02:Mr Dinosaur is Lost (恐龙先生弄丢了)

Camping 宿营

Peppa Pig S01E04

网络资源,仅供学习交流


Camping 宿营

- Peppa and her family are going camping.

  佩奇一家人要去宿营了。

- I love camping.

  我最喜欢宿营了。

- We're here.

  我们到了。

- Hurry!

  好哎。

- Peppa, George, this is the tent I had when I was a little boy!

  佩奇,乔治,这个帐篷是我小时候用过的。

- Daddy? How are you going to make that into a tent?

  爸爸,你是怎么把这个搭成一顶帐篷的?

- Don't worry, Peppa! I'm an expert at camping!

  不用担心,佩奇,我是搭帐篷的好手。

- Mummy Pig, put the tent on the poles, please.

  猪妈妈,请把布幕铺到柱子上。

- That's it!

  这样就行了。

- Easy as pie!

  小菜一碟。

- Oh!

  哦。

- Do these pegs do anything?

  这些钉子干吗用的?

- Of course!

  哦当然了。

- I forgot about the pegs!

  我把这些钉子全给忘了。

- The pegs hold the tent up.

  钉子把帐篷支起来了。

- There!

  好了。

- The tent is a bit little.

  这顶帐篷有点小啊。

- It was big enough for me when I was a boy.

  我还是小孩子时是够用的。

- But it does look a bit small now..

  现在这么多人用确实有点小。

- That's because you've grown a bit since you were a boy, Daddy Pig!

  那是因为你从小男孩到现在长大太多了,猪爸爸。

- And your tummy has grown the most of all!

  而且你的肚子也越长越大了。

- Talking of tummies, we should cook supper!

  说起肚子的话,该做晚餐啦。

- Yes! Yes!

  是的,是的。

- First, we have to collect sticks to make a fire.

  首先我们得找些木柴来生火。

- Yipee!

  好的。

- Peppa and George are helping Daddy Pig collect sticks for the campfire.

  佩奇和乔治在帮爸爸收集木柴用来生火。

- George, I'll pick up the sticks and you can carry them.

  乔治,我来捡木柴,你帮我拿着它们。

- Collecting sticks is fun!

  收集棍子太好玩了。

- Good. That's enough sticks.

  很好,这些木柴够了。

- That's a splendid campfire!

  这堆篝火堆得真不错。

- Now I'll light it.

  我来点着它。

- Here are the matches.

  火柴在这里呢。

- We don't need matches!

  我们不需要用火柴。

- Daddy, how can you light it without matches?

  爸爸,不用火柴的话要怎么生火呢?

- I'm going to make fire the old way, by simply rubbing these two stickstogether!

  我要用一个老方法来生火,就是通过不断摩擦这两根棍子。

- Daddy Pig is rubbing the two sticks together to light the campfire.

  爸爸不断摩擦这两根棍子来点燃篝火。

- Where is the fire, Daddy?

  火在哪里呢?爸爸。

- Nearly there.

  就快有了。

- Hurry!

  好哎。

- Easy as pie!

  小菜一碟。

- Now we can heat up the tomato soup.

  现在我们就可以加热番茄汤了。

- Ahhh!

  啊。

- Listen to the sounds of nature!

  来听听大自然的声音。

- What is that sound?

  这是什么声音啊?

- That is the sound of crickets chirping.

  这是蟋蟀发出的声音。

- What is that?

  这又是什么啊?

- That's an owl.

  那是猫头鹰。

- Look! There it is!

  快看,它在那儿呢。

- And what's that noise?

  这声音是谁发出来的?

- Oh, I'm not sure.

  哦,我不确定

- It's Daddy's tummy!

  这是爸爸的肚子。

- My tummy rumbling is one of the best sounds of nature!

  我肚子的声音是大自然最好听的声音之一。

- It means it’s time to eat.

  这意味着该开饭了。

- I love tomato soup!

  我喜欢番茄汤。

- So do I!

  我也喜欢。

- There's another one of Daddy Pig's sounds of nature!

  看来猪爸爸还有一个声音也属于大自然。

- Eh? What?

  怎么了?

- Come on, children, into the tent, it's bedtime.

  来吧孩子们,进帐篷去,该睡觉了

- We won't all fit in!

  我们不可能都进去的。

- The tent is too little!

  这个帐篷也太小了。

- It will be fine!

  不会有问题的。

- In you go!

  都进去吧。

- Move further in, Mummy Pig!

  再进去一点,猪妈妈。

- Daddy, you're too big for the tent!

  爸爸,你太胖了进不来的。

- Never mind, I'd rather sleep outside anyway.

  那么好吧,我其实宁愿睡在外面。

- Goodnight, Daddy Pig!

  晚安了猪爸爸。

- Goodnight, Daddy!

  晚安爸爸。

- Night! Night!

  晚安。

- Goodnight, everyone!

  大家都晚安了。

- Mummy Pig, Peppa and George are sleeping in the tent.

  猪妈妈,佩奇和乔治睡在帐篷里。

- Daddy Pig is sleeping outside, under the stars.

  爸爸在帐篷外的星空下睡着了。

- Ahh!

  啊。

- I love camping!

  我真喜欢宿营。

- Sleeping in the open air with the stars above me!

  睡在大自然中,星星就在你的眼前。

- Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all.

  可能这不是个好主意,都怪这天气。

- It is morning.

  早上了。

- Daddy! It was lovely and cozy in the tent!

  爸爸,睡在帐篷里面真的很舒服。

- Oh,where's Daddy?

  哦,爸爸在哪?

- Daddy Pig has gone!

  猪爸爸不见了。

- Poor Daddy Pig. He must have been cold and wet.

  可怜的猪爸爸。他现在一定又冷又湿的。

- And now where is he?

  他去什么地方了?

- What's that sound?

  这是什么声音?

- It sounds like snoring!

  好像是打鼾的声音。

- Daddy Pig!

  爸爸你在这儿。

- What?

  怎么了?

- Daddy, you're safe!

  爸爸 你没事吧。

- Of course I'm safe!

  我当然不会有事了。

- I'm an expert at camping!

  我是宿营专家啊。

- I slept in the car.

  我睡在车里面了。

- Silly Daddy!

  可怜的爸爸。

- I love camping!

  我最喜欢宿营了。


您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存