《小猪佩奇》第二季 25: Tiny creatures( 小小生物)
Tiny creatures( 小小生物)
creature动物,生物
In all the land, only one creature stirs. 在所有地方,只有一个生物在移动。
vegetable:蔬菜
horrible:可怕的,极其讨厌的
snail:蜗牛
shell: 贝壳,外壳
pretend:假装,伪装
Don't pretend to know what you don't know. 不要不懂装懂。
hive:蜂房,蜂巢
collect:收集
Will you collect all the students to the classroom? 您把全体学生召集到教室中好吗?
nectar:花蜜
honey:蜂蜜,宝贝
toast:干杯,烤面包
Tiny Creatures 小小生物
- Peppa and George are helping Grandpa Pig pick vegetables.
佩奇和乔治一起在帮猪爷爷采摘蔬菜。
- Peppa, here is a lettuce.
佩奇,这是一颗生菜。
- Thank you, Grandpa.
谢谢你 猪爷爷。
- Oh, what's that?
哦 这是什么?
- There's a horrible monster on it!
那个上面有个非常可怕的怪兽。
- Monster!
怪兽。
- That's not a monster.
那可不是什么怪兽哦。
- It's just a Little snail.
它只是一只小蜗牛而已。
- Oh! Where has he gone?
哦,他到哪儿去了?
- He's hiding in his shell.
他躲到他的壳里去了。
- Is that where he lives?
那是他住的地方吗?
- Yes, it's his house.
是的,那是他的房子。
- Look, he's coming out again.
看,他又从壳里出来了。
- Hello, Mr. Snail.
你好啊,蜗牛先生。
- Grandpa, does Mr. Snail have a bed in his house?
爷爷,蜗牛先生家里面有他自己的床吗?
- No, Peppa.
没有的,佩奇。
- If I were a snail, I'd have a bed and a table and a chair and a fridge anda television...
如果我是蜗牛的话,我会放一张床,一张桌子,一张椅子,一台冰箱,还要一台电视机。
- Grandpa, what do snails eat?
爷爷,蜗牛是吃什么的呢?
- Well! Mostly they eat my vegetables!
这个,他们主要吃我这里的蔬菜。
- Hey, stop that you cheeky rascal!
嘿,别再吃了,你这个贪吃的小家伙。
- Grandpa! George and I want to play cheeky snails.
爷爷,乔治和我也想扮成贪吃的蜗牛。
- These baskets can be your shells.
这些篮子可以当做你们的壳。
- There, now you look like two cheeky snails.
好了,现在你们看上去就像两只贪吃蜗牛了。
- And I am going to eat up all Grandpa Pig's lettuce.
我要把爷爷所有的所有的生菜全部都吃了。
- Oy! Keep off my lovely lettuce, you cheeky snails.
嘿,你们这些贪吃的蜗牛离我的生菜远点。
- And when Grandpa Pig shouts at me, I'll hide in my Little house.
只要爷爷朝我大声喊叫的时候,我就躲到我的小房子里去。
- All of Peppa's friends are here.
佩奇的朋友们来了。
- Hello, Grandpa Pig.
你好,猪爷爷。
- Hello, Suzy, have you come to play with Peppa and George?
你好啊,苏西,你们是来找佩奇和乔治一起玩的吗?
- Yes.
是的。
- I don't know where they are.
可我不知道他们去哪里了。
- It's just me and these two snails here.
现在只有我,还有这两只蜗牛在这里。
- We are cheeky snails.
我们是贪吃的蜗牛。
- Surprise!
大惊喜。
- We were pretending to be snails!
我们在假装自己是一只蜗牛。
- Can we be snails, too?
我们也可以扮成蜗牛吗?
- I don't think I have enough baskets for you all.
可我这里没有那么多篮子可以给所有人用。
- You could be something else though.
你们可以扮别的东西啊。
- Something exciting from the garden.
在花园里就有很多好的选择。
- A Carrot?
我扮胡萝卜?
- Rebecca Rabbit likes carrots.
小兔瑞贝卡喜欢胡萝卜。
- No, Rebecca, not carrots.
不用了,瑞贝卡,不用扮胡萝卜。
- Come over here.
大家跟我来吧。
- What's that buzzing sound?
这个是什么声音啊?
- It's coming from that Little house.
是从那间房子里传出来的。
- Grandpa, why is that doll's house making a funny buzzing noise?
爷爷 为什么那个玩偶房子里面会发出嗡嗡的声音啊
- That's not a doll's house, Peppa.
那可不是什么玩偶的房子,佩奇。
- It's a bee's house. It's called a hive.
那个是蜜蜂的房子,它叫做蜂箱。
- Look, here's one now.
看,这里就有一只。
- What's she doing?
他在干什么?
- She's collecting nectar from the flower and then she flies back to the hive to make it into honey.
他在从花朵里面采集花蜜呢,然后他会再飞回蜂箱,把花蜜酿制成蜂蜜。
- Hmmm, I like honey.
嗯,我喜欢蜂蜜。
- Let's pretend to be bees.
我们就扮成蜜蜂吧。
- Yes, let's be bees.
好的,来扮成蜜蜂吧。
- My! What busy bees!
哇哦,勤劳的蜜蜂们。
- Yes, we're busy bees.
是的,我们是勤劳的小蜜蜂。
- Now, we must fly back to our hive to make honey.
我们现在要回到蜂巢去了,去做蜂蜜。
- Goodness me! What do we have here?
哦,我的天哪。现在怎么回事?
- Granny! We're busy bees. Buzzz.
奶奶,我们是勤劳的蜜蜂。
- Ah! Would you busy bees like some toast?
啊,你们这群勤劳的蜜蜂想来点面包吗?
- Yes, please!
是的,想吃。
- And what would you like on your toast?
你们想在面包上涂点什么呢?
- Honey!
蜂蜜。
- That's lucky, because that's what I've made,Toast and honey!
真是太巧了,因为我正好给你们准备了,面包还有蜂蜜。
- Hooray!
太棒了。
- I like being a bee because they eat lots of lovely honey.
我喜欢做一只蜜蜂,因为他们可以吃很多美味的蜂蜜。
- I like being a snail because they eat all Grandpa's lettuce.
我喜欢做一只蜗牛,因为他们把爷爷的蔬菜都吃掉了。
- Oy! You cheeky rascal!
嘿,你这个贪吃的小家伙。
新视野大学英语答案 课文及单词音频
美国知名外教Coach Shane的经典听说课程1-50集
40篇英文小故事记单词3500
2019年高考英语考纲词汇A---Z(含音频)
2019高考真题及MP3(语,数,综,英)
必背古诗文64篇
好听英文歌推荐